Jurassic world / disc transfer to series S

alexjsmith

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi

can someone help?? - my son has purchased a new series S and all his games have transferred across from his external drive except Jurassic world evolution (typically one of his favourites) - we still have the disc and his old Xbox one. Can someone advise how to copy across without having to pay £39.99 again in the store to play a game he already owns.

thank I’m advance!

Hi

can someone help?? - my son has purchased a new series S and all his games have transferred across from his external drive except Jurassic world evolution (typically one of his favourites) - we still have the disc and his old Xbox one. Can someone advise how to copy across without having to pay £39.99 again in the store to play a game he already owns.

thank I’m advance!

If it was Disc Only then it won't transfer as it's Digital Games Only on the Series S.

That game is being added to Games Pass though so you won't have to Purchase it again if he has Games Pass.

Any physical game you have purchased (comes on a disc) will install onto the hard drive but you still need to insert the disc to prove you have a licence and as the Series S is a digital only console then any disc game won't be usable and will need to be purchased digitally.

If you didn't want to go the Game Pass route its currently £11 to buy digitally.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom