Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy £28 at Amazon

So this version, over the standard version, just comes in a tin, with stickers, a poster and lobby cards? Hmm was waiting for the standard one to be around £15ish, but this is tempting as it's preeeeetty.

Thanks aceytrixx, recieved it today, no dents luckily.

I bought it last week during Amazon's Black Friday deal for £23.97.

I bought it last week during Amazon's Black Friday deal for £23.97.

This is the red steel tinned version mate. not the normal digi one you bought.

This is the red steel tinned version mate. not the normal digi one you bought.

Received mine earlier this week.
Opted to risk the 'warehouse deals' option at only £20.98 which claimed it may "have a large scratch".
It arrived with no shrink-wrap on the item within a tie-wrapped plastic bag within the main packaging, and not a dent, crease, scratch or smear anywhere on the item, immaculate condition so a definite bargain.

so this does come with all them bits and tin?

nice:cool:, i might go for that then as the other Sp edition is £69.

The one with the t-rex ? Im waiting for that one to drop :D

I pulled the trigger on this yesterday, at that price its rude not to - not sure it's a keeper but I will definitely watch them all before moving them one. Might look nice next to the BTTF one?

The one with the t-rex ? Im waiting for that one to drop :D

yea , but going for the tin version was not impressed with that t-rex from pics i seen , you could post some up here though:D

ive had a good look at the t-rex version in HMV up close, and its pretty crappy really and nothing special.. the tin looks good though

Last edited:
ive had a good look at the t-rex version in HMV up close, and its pretty crappy really and nothing special.. the tin looks god though

yea , but going for the tin version was not impressed with that t-rex from pics i seen , you could post some up here though:D

I've had a proper look at it today and it looks well cheap. no where near its 70 price tag. i think im just gonna wait until the normal one goes cheap even tho the tin looks nice im not paying 30 quid for jurrassic park lol

I've had a proper look at it today and it looks well cheap. no where near its 70 price tag. i think im just gonna wait until the normal one goes cheap even tho the tin looks nice im not paying 30 quid for jurrassic park lol

absolutely mensy...if the trilogy goes to about 15 quid i'll bite, but i only really like the first one not to fussed on the other 2...

yea that was my first impression for the photos:( thing is mate that jurrassic tin is limited just like the Back to the future one i missed out on, wanted to wait myself and £27 is not all that bad but i was a big Dinosaur fan years ago and i like the bits you get with it even though i am slowly turning into a Dinosaur :laugh:

i payed more for the R1 Dvd disc's years ago (£17 each) then i found out there was no Lfe channel on Jurassic park:mad: then i got the third film, then the steel box dvd trilogy just for the first film, nice box though.

If the trilogy goes to about 15 quid i'll bite.

I agree, and i'm not interested in the tinned version, i'm more than happy with the standard set.

Too often in the past i've jumped on, what was at the time and appeared to be, good offers only to be miffed a few weeks down the line when they drop even further. A handful of examples are "Back To The Future" set now around £14, I paid £18, the Aliens set now around £15 / £18, I paid £24, and now the full set of Star Wars around £50 and as with many others I paid £57. Although to be fair I got £4.59 off via Quidco plus Clubcard points.The final one, although there are others including single disc's, the double set of Tron films, I paid £15 and there was a special offer recently at just under £9. So from now on I will simply bide my time....so there. :( :p

I agree, and i'm not interested in the tinned version, i'm more than happy with the standard set.

Too often in the past i've jumped on, what was at the time and appeared to be, good offers only to be miffed a few weeks down the line when they drop even further. A handful of examples are "Back To The Future" set now around £14, I paid £18, the Aliens set now around £15 / £18, I paid £24, and now the full set of Star Wars around £50 and as with many others I paid £57. Although to be fair I got £4.59 off via Quidco plus Clubcard points.The final one, although there are others including single disc's, the double set of Tron films, I paid £15 and there was a special offer recently at just under £9. So from now on I will simply bide my time....so there. :( :p

impressive...most impressive ....obi wan has taught you well...

youve got it spot on ...im less impulsive as i used to be..and on the jurassic trilogy patience is the key, unless you love all the movies and want them straight away..i can wait like you...

once the xmas rush is over the trilogy i think will drop like a stone!

impressive...most impressive ....obi wan has taught you well...

you've got it spot on ...im less impulsive as i used to be..and on the jurassic trilogy patience is the key, unless you love all the movies and want them straight away..i can wait like you...

once the xmas rush is over the trilogy i think will drop like a stone!

Glad I am that you agree with me on this subject my little padawan. Too times many have I been stung by the offer of great reductions only to be shafted by the great web forces straight up me wallet when offers special become even more bleedin' special. So heed me well bargain hunters of these well hallowed forums, and bide one's time before parting with wonga much. :devil: :lesson:

As an addendum Zavvi selling are the full set of Star Wars for just under £46....annoying much indeed. :eek:

Last edited:
Received the tin today. Amazon, what the hell are you doing? Wrapped in brown paper then chucked in a box that's far too big? It looks like it's been delivered by Ace Ventura. Morons!

Mine arrived this morning in a nice tight fitting box and it was wrapped in bubble wrap inside!

Lucky you, this piece of garbage is going straight back in the post this afternoon.

Edit: Sold it at Cex for £30 instead of returning it. I wouldn't have bought it just to sell for that tiny a profit, but it's right opposite the post office anyway.

Last edited:
the tin itself is fine but lets all be honest here the contents is just tat that will be looked at once...these suppliers seem to think they can put used toilet paper in with these so called special ultimate sets and people will just buy no matter what..and you no what , their right..

thank god ive got more sense!

Last edited:
I do agree the stuff inside is what is on said used toilet paper and nothing like the BTTF set which I thought was a very nice set. I personally have only bought it to watch them and move them on. CEX will give me £2 more than I paid for it so its win win :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom