• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy - £20 Instore HMV

londonbairn

Established Member
Same trick as Star Wars, this is marked down to £25, using £5 off every £20 through O2 Moments, you can get this for £20 :smashin:

londonbairn

Established Member
There are tonnes of bargains to be had with that voucher, especially on some electrical items :) You could stack it on 2 for £15 blu-rays to get 6 for £35 for example, and it also brings many new releases in line with online prices for convenience.

Mensy

Distinguished Member
There are tonnes of bargains to be had with that voucher, especially on some electrical items :) You could stack it on 2 for £15 blu-rays to get 6 for £35 for example, and it also brings many new releases in line with online prices for convenience.

Dont you have to spend £20 quid tho and then they give you a £5 voucher so you have to spend £20 first ?

hums60

Established Member
Well the one i went in didn't they wanted to give my vouchers back once i'd spent.
Just guess you were lucky

wastedyuthe

Distinguished Member
Heck I'm just glad someone managed to tell me about 02 Moments. Just installed the iPhone app and can see that offer along with all sorts of others. I've been with 02 for years and they haven't even told me about this by text, email, anything :(
How long has it been going?

wastedyuthe

Distinguished Member
Me and my wife went into HMV with our O2 iPhones and had £10 off altogether with my 2 for £15 offer (so only £10) and her present to me which was the boxset of all Fast & Furious movies for £30 (so £25 with offer- £5 per movie!). Great :)

Mensy

Distinguished Member
So did you spend over £40 to get the £10 voucher and then used that £10 voucher on another item ?

wastedyuthe

Distinguished Member
Mensy said:
So did you spend over £40 to get the £10 voucher and then used that £10 voucher on another item ?

No, I spent over £20 on my 2 blu's for £15 plus a DVD present for someone else, and they took £5 off the total.
And my missus bought the Fast & Furious boxset for £30 and got £5 off.

They take it off there and then rather than u getting a £5 voucher back :)

Last edited:

Mensy

Distinguished Member
No, I spent over £20 on my 2 blu's for £15 plus a DVD present for someone else, and they took £5 off the total.
And my missus bought the Fast & Furious boxset for £30 and got £5 off.

They take it off there and then rather than u getting a £5 voucher back :)

Hhhmm this is confusing now, it must just be hit or miss then as some people are getting a £5 off voucher and it also seems some people are getting £5 off what there buying.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom