• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Jurassic 5

DeAdSoUls

Just started listening to them, bit late i know that they've split up, great group! Any other fans on here?

KungFuPro

What song got you into them, I remember hearing 'A Day at the Races' on a Tony Hawks game and thinking it was awesome.

Bought Feedback after that, loved it the time & played it loads back then, I guess I should've checked out their earlier stuff but never did.

Edit::
It seems their back together again, they're playing the Coachella festival this year, hope they come to the UK :D
Jurassic 5 Talks Reunion, Doc Plans Backstage At Coachella
Six years after Jurassic 5 broke up in 2007, what once seemed impossible has now happened: the hip-hop group is back in action. Last night (April 12), a sea of thousands at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, Calif. watched as the group took the stage for their first show since reuniting. But prior to the gig, Billboard caught up with Jurassic 5 backstage where the members revealed that they were "a tad bit nervous" for their first show back.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom