1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Junglerex speakers?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by martytay, May 18, 2004.

1. martytay

martytay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. Havnek

Havnek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hiya.

I realise you posted this thread a month ago, but non the less... i have the AT-311 speakers (Hi-fi passive home theatre) and the AS-311 subwoofer. Go to junglerex.com if you haven't already. I have my speakers connected to a Denon AVC-3020 amp. The subwoofer delivers truely loud bass, however none of the speakers are that impressive (once you turn the volume up loud, the speakers tend to buzz). For best sound quality i find myself turning the bass down and treble up on the speakers, and the volume way up on the sub (the sub has an independent volume control at the back). This way you get the treble from the speakers and the bass from the sub, and it works well. However.... after using the subwoofer very regularly with a lot of bassy music for over a year, the sub is starting to rattle a wee bit when i turn the volume up high (but this is only noticable if you are standing right next to the sub, as the sound of the bass and music usually drowns the rattling hehehe)