Jungle Cruise (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 04/10/2021

JC.jpg

Attachments

• JC (inside).jpg
    JC (inside).jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 53
  • JC (back).jpg
    JC (back).jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
That‘s quite a late pre order before release

Ordered
Very nice Steelbook.

So has anyone's copied shipped yet?

I have noticed that Zavvi seem to be very late sending out steelbooks in recent months. I've had more than a few which were sent AFTER the release date, although most have usually arrived with 2-3 days.

EDIT
Mine is showing as "Awaiting dispatch" so I assume it will be sent out either today or tomorrow to arrive by the end of this week. Still, hardly the 4th October, is it?

I think one thing that Disney consistently does well is produce nice looking steelbooks. Kudos to their graphic designers.

So has anyone's copied shipped yet?

I have noticed that Zavvi seem to be very late sending out steelbooks in recent months. I've had more than a few which were sent AFTER the release date, although most have usually arrived with 2-3 days.

EDIT
Mine is showing as "Awaiting dispatch" so I assume it will be sent out either today or tomorrow to arrive by the end of this week. Still, hardly the 4th October, is it?
Mine is also still awaiting dispatch.

I finally got a despatch email last night at 9:40pm to say mine had been sent.

Mine arrived today from Zavvi

plain front but it’s ok
51268C1A-A4B5-4D3A-BD9D-D6FCEB43C151.jpeg

Got mine yesterday as well so I suspect this was actually sent last week but the despatch email was sent late.

Anyway, it looks pretty nice but I wish the front had the title on it (sorry, this is wrong, I was thinking of a different steelbook. Duh!) It's the reason I keep the cardboard slip.

Does anyone else keep the cardboard slip or do you throw them away?

I find that the 4K UD + BD flap at the top is easily damaged trying to pry it off the steelbook due to the extra strong glue dots that Disney seem to use for some of their steelbooks. Really annoys me to be honest when they have slight creases or whatnot on them. I remember the Disney Blu-ray steelbook releases wouldn't have that flap on them and so the steelbooks could be easily removed from the cardboard slip. Wish they'd go back to doing them for 4K releases. I know you can cut them off to achieve the same effect but then it just looks like cardboard that has been cut so it's still not the perfect option.

Last edited:
No title on the front?

I see an unboxing on youtube and a post on reddit, both came from Zavvi and there was a title on the front.

Sorry, it does have a title on the front. I was getting this confused with another steelbook. I get so many of them these days. :D

It’s a very beautiful steelbook with front title. It reminds me entire atmosphere of this film easily.
4K is also great and better than theater watching.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom