• stonedcamel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Reaction score
Well done to all who entered.

We now have a thumbnail page again HERE
Note clicking on the thumbnail gives you the larger version but they don't link to the forums but I'm working on it.
As always let me know if yours isn't there :confused:

As always a huge thank you for Gordon @ Convergent for his continued support and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

19 thumbnails and only 17 to vote for @Zone ? ;)

Lol who have I missed off

Muljao got my vote. I love buttercups and that shot feels to me like a very genuine macro/close up. I like the light and the tiny spider that really pops when you view it larger. It was a tricky month to choose from. Snerkler certainly did a good job, Jim's is nice too, love the lizard from newbie and Iceman's guitar photo was really nice. But yeah, went with the light and colour that hit me most from the beginning.

So many entries and genuinely a lot of great shots this month. I'm voting for Mark's Danbo shot though as I think it was very well thought out and perfectly executed.

How on earth you all decided already. I think I've narrowed it down to about ten!

How on earth you all decided already. I think I've narrowed it down to about ten!

Completely agree, really great turn out this month :clap:

This month my vote goes to @markgodley as I really like the moody feel of his dando picture.

iceman, snerkler and spanner are my top 3 this month.

My vote goes to snerkler. Absolutely cracking shot.

iceman, snerkler and spanner are my top 3 this month.

My vote goes to snerkler. Absolutely cracking shot.
Thanks, appreciate it. And all those who've voted for me so far :smashin:

Still struggling to make a final choice here... :facepalm:

There was a few I liked but right from when I first saw it Ugg10's image clicked with me.

I'm now actually feeling kind of guilty for those I didn't vote for! However, snerkler's greedy spider is just too good to not get my vote this month.

I'm now actually feeling kind of guilty for those I didn't vote for! However, snerkler's greedy spider is just too good to not get my vote this month.
Lol. Thanks very much :smashin:

I'm feeling sorry for the wee greenfly.... :devil:

...unless you're the spider of course :D

Was wondering, did the spider catch the aphid itself or did you feed it?
Lol. Tbh I had no idea what it was until I reviewed the image, far too small to tell. I just thought it was a bit of leaf or something then couldn't believe my luck when I zoomed in on screen :thumbsup:

Well - really really hard this month - so may excellent shots to choose from.... but in the end @muljao just pips @snerkler (with a much less creepy little spider in the butter cup :devil:) , @Marika , @Paranormalist and @Ugg10 :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom