June 3rd 2017 terror attack at London Bridge & Borough Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thug

Reaction score
Breaking news, a van has driven into pedestrians on London Bridge. Armed police on scene.
Multiple injured.
Hope everyone is ok.

Watching this and was going to post....Holding out until more info was released.

As said Hope everyone is OK.

:( shocking.

I really hope there's no serious casualties

Read this and switched to BBC news......now on Sky and armed response are on the scene

Stabbings a reported

Here we go again welcome to modern day Britain.
Get a grip......what a crass comment, could have been, but probably isn't a heart attack.

How about you get a grip 3 attacks in a few weeks
I get your point, I'm not an idiot but your throw away type comment is just inflammatory, and this news is just breaking

Then take 5 minutes to evaluate.

Full facts before rushing in.

I get your point, I'm not an idiot but your throw away type comment is just inflammatory, and this news is just breaking
It could well be just an accident, if the Glasgow bin lorry accident happened now people would automaticly assume an attack. But it wasn't. So i agree not to jump the gun but it's also hard not to think an attack first.

Stabbings a reported

Hi,

Yes, on the BBC & Sky, they are saying both shootings & stabbings have taken place - appreciate this situation is very fresh & reports might change once there are clearer details.

One resident in the area, stated that he heard a number of gunshots & another that some people rushed into a restaurant & started stabbing people.

Just hope there are no fatalities..

Unfolding on Sky news

Where have you seen this reported??
Hi,

Yes, on the BBC & Sky, they are saying both shootings & stabbings have taken place - appreciate this situation is very fresh & reports might change once there are clearer details.

One resident in the area, stated that he heard a number of gunshots & another that some people rushed into a restaurant & started stabbing people.

Just hope there are no fatalities..
The interviewee was weirdly an ex military newspaper editor if I'm not mistaken

Police officer seriously injured.

Police officer seriously injured.
Hi

Can you evidence this please, a link or reference would be preferable.

Thanks

Borough Market is now being attended apparently

Ah shite this isn't good

Hi

Can you evidence this please, a link or reference would be preferable.

Thanks
It's on some twitter feeds I am being sent. Not sure of vilidity. These could be from people at the scene or third hand.
In a typical fashion at work where I am being drip fed information that is changing regularly.

Sky Sources stating: "Believed To Be Terrorism"

Surely, that is for the Police to inform the public of once they have the facts - however obvious it might look at this stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom