June 2021 Photo Competition - Voting Thread

June 2021 Photo Competition - Voting Poll Edit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Reaction score
Well done to those who entered :thumbsup:

The theme for June was "Reflections"! :cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC a huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

Last edited:
Zone, think you have a cut and paste error, you have:

"The theme for May was "Lines, Curved, straight, coloured, jagged, leading, broken"! "

Yep it messed up first time as well. Always blame the tools :D

Cheers Ian just turning the puta on

Some great entries this month but I’ve chosen Spanner’s shot. It’s a nice shot but also appreciate this would have been a difficult capture.

Snerkler gets my vote. At first i said the shore line looks weird, then i realised the shore line is way further back :) fooled by the reflection 👍

Snerkler for me. Simply beautiful. although there were a few others I would have liked to vote for, too. But this was simply the one I didn't want to change anything about.

Spanners for the difficulty and patience!

Well done snerkler; new comp up and running soon!

Thanks for all the votes, much appreciated :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom