jumped in with the epson7300

stegalv

Prominent Member
Reaction score
decided to bite the bullet and bought the epson 7300.
arranged with allen to call in at ideal av for a demo,what a setup.
demoed the 7300 in conditions that most people would have their system and could'nt believe how bright the picture was,and changing from normal blueray to the epson 4k enhancement there was a very noticeable improvement in sharpness,very impressed,
then it was into the batcave with the 9300, wow,the picture and sound system in that room was amazing, i was very tempted with the 9300 but could'nt justify the extra cost to myself,but i really tried.
had a really enjoyable time and a cup of tea thrown in,if he had supplied drinks and popcorn i would probably still been there.thanks allan

i had exactly the same experience (except the 9300 bit as 7300 was good enough for me)

the demo facility at Ideal is top drawer and Allan is a great host - i even enjoyed the tea and i don't like tea!

Fantastic piece of kit

you got your self a great pj there buddy :) al at ideal av really dose go above and beyond enjoy mate :)

Loving it - watched Mad Max which was stunning and Gods of Egypt which also looked superb

Tonight we watched Suicide Squad - very dark film with majority of it at night, the picture was still good but (as with most projectors) this projector really shines with bright scenes.

In terms of use, it is near enough silent on ECO mode. Have not tried 3d yet as still waiting for 3d glasses to turn up in the post.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom