Jumanji: The Next Level (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Release date: 13/04/2020

J_TNL.jpg

Attachments

• J_TNL (inside).jpg
    J_TNL (inside).jpg
    291 KB · Views: 65
  • J_TNL (open).jpg
    J_TNL (open).jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 59
  • J_TNL (j-card).jpg
    J_TNL (j-card).jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
German artworks revealed...

Has anyone who has preordered this with Zavvi had so much as a dispatch email yet?

Has anyone who has preordered this with Zavvi had so much as a dispatch email yet?
Nothing yet, they did tweet the other day that they have a backlog of orders due to the virus, they took a week to post out my Knives Out steelbook and I've still not had another couple posted yet despite ordering over a week ago.

Nothing yet, they did tweet the other day that they have a backlog of orders due to the virus, they took a week to post out my Knives Out steelbook and I've still not had another couple posted yet despite ordering over a week ago.

Thanks, I did assume that’s what it’d be.

Thought I’d ask though, as last week I didn’t get a dispatch email or money taken for my order until Monday, stating a Friday onwards delivery. But it turned up the next day :)

Thanks, I did assume that’s what it’d be.

Thought I’d ask though, as last week I didn’t get a dispatch email or money taken for my order until Monday, stating a Friday onwards delivery. But it turned up the next day :)
Although they have just posted out one of my orders, happy days :)

Got my copy from Amazon yesterday and watched it the same night.

A nice steelbook IMO though I was disappointed that it didn't come with a digital code. Of course, disc is always better but it is nice to have a digital library to watch on iPad while in bed. Most major releases come with them these days so I was surprised that this didn't.

An entertaining little movie as well. Only watched the BD with parents so hoping to watch the full 4K/HDR presentation at weekend.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom