July2021 Photo Competition - Voting Thread

July 2021 Photo Competition - Voting Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Well done to those who entered :thumbsup:

The theme for July was "Action" :cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC a huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

snerkler

Spanners for me this month, love the subject and it’s well executed.

Marika

I'm going to Toby this month. I can almost feel the bike move through the bend. I would've possibly chosen the pool splash from Iandrews.jpg if it had been cropped closer, so that the surroundings of the pool weren't there. It was a tricky month and it's tricky times. I'm glad to see this many entries, tbh :) Well done all who took part. Also, the Van Damme bird from Atmos was a good contender :)

Zone

Well done eduk; bit of a forum tidy and new comp up and running soon!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom