July Photo Competition - Launch and Discussion

Zone

Reaction score
Well done to snerkler for winning June's Competition and stopping newbie1 from a 4th consecutive win :eek:

The theme was "Macro / Close Ups" which he won with this picture!

For July he has chosen the theme "Man Made" :)

tbc Competition sponsor Gordon @ will offer his services of a free ISF calibration to a TV/Projector of your choice.

Terms and conditions for ISF Calibration prize:
Prize: 1 x ISF calibration
Only available on mainland uk
Calibration will be done when Convergent are already in your area
There is no cash alternative
If winner is out with mainland UK then if travel costs are covered we will honour the prize

Closing date 29th July at 6'ish :)

Oh going to be interesting :)

...lots of Baby Photos I guess... :devil:

Darn, the month where i go on a blinking Pinnacles tour and get pictures of kangaroos, Koalas etc, and its 'man mad' DARN IT on the other hand, theres some pretty cool stuff around here.

Last chance for me to get out to shoot my comp shot today and it's teeming down :facepalm: Fingers crossed it brightens up later ;)

Last chance for me to get out to shoot my comp shot today and it's teeming down :facepalm: Fingers crossed it brightens up later ;)

...just call the shot "Acid Rain......" or "Global Warming...." ;)

Same here, snow down to 2000m too!

Whoop whoop, I think I see a hint of blue sky :clap::clap::clap::rotfl:

35948916522_820457e061_o.jpg
Why not take a rainy photo? Nice atmospheric things they are.

Why not take a rainy photo? Nice atmospheric things they are.
The subject I had in mind wouldn't benefit from rain ;) Anyway, I managed to get some pics as it did stay dry but light was poor and my initial reaction is that I'm not overly happy with them (now there's a change). Typically, on the way home the sun came out and the light was gorgeous :facepalm: :mad: :laugh:

The INV thread's gone so I'll post this here. Should've looked at this pic before for the comp as it seems to be getting a bit of love on Flickr, even been explored #choosesthewrongphotoagain :facepalm: :laugh:

FullSizeRender-Edit
by TDG-77, on Flickr

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom