Julie Adams

Garrett

Reaction score
Julie Adams actress has died age 92 famous for he role in Creature from the Black Lagoon albeit she did star in a lot of westers both on the big screen and TV. In Creature she does a lot of swimming and followed closely by the creature unaware of it. Its classed as one of the great creature features and was issued in a steelbook along with other great Universal Monsters.
I remeber as a teenager collecting bubble gum cards and getting one of Julie and the creature and it made me want to see the film. I did get to see it when I was old enough at a local flea pit that had 2 nights a week for a horror/sci-fi double bill. I also only watched the film last year on blu ray in 3D :smashin:
Julie Adams' Biography
R.I.P. Julie
Julie Adams..jpeg
CFTBL AR.jpg

Classy looking lady with style.

Rest In Peace.
:smashin:
Although not a huge star I always spotted her in films and TV knew her name right off, back in the days when there was no internet too look up(probably that film card I got) I think I was film and TV memory retentive even more back then.

I often wondered if it inspired this(see below).
BTW I did not see the Creature as the villain of the film, it just like a loot of other animals in the wild protecting its area.
Jaws.jpg

Funny enough I was looking at something on Youtube and this episode of Alfrid Hitchcock Presents appeared as a suggestion and stars Julie Adams although only in the first half. The uncredited actor is Don Gordon who I suppose most of you know.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom