Jukebox issues

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Steve Burling, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Burling

Steve Burling
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have borrowed a Creative D.A.P (Digital Audio Player) from a colleague from work and it has approx over 100 albums on it. I want to trasfer all the contents onto my Laptop. Unfortunately my computer won't copy over. I have even cotacted Creative for a software dowload, but due to this unit being 4 years old they don't have the software any more. The model No of the unit is DAPKGOZ.

Has anyone got this unit or any ideas of how to get hol of it

:lease:

2. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,192
    Are you wanting to know how to copy 100 albums that belong to someone else ? If so I'm not surprised that Creative didn't want to help !

3. Steve Burling

Steve Burling
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Yes I am trying to copy what is on the Jukebox, but when I brought my MP3 player I got a software disc to load onto the computer, so that I could copy CD's onto the player. All I am after is the same situation but copy from the jukebox instead of a CD. I am sure that there would have been a disc supplied with this unit, but the person I borrowed from hasen't got one. I am only coping for personal use, so thats ok, and I haven't told Creative what I am doing just looking for a download softwhere.

:clap:

4. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,192
    The law on copyright says that you shouldn't be copying music that you haven't purchased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.