Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights - Preview

Moogle

Distinguished Member
The trailer look's good. :cool:

The first game on the PS2 and Xbox was quite poor and had a lot of flaws. The demo of the second game on the 360 doesn't hold much hope for an improvement. I don't really thing there is anything to get excited about.

Usama

Distinguished Member
The first game on the PS2 and Xbox was quite poor and had a lot of flaws. The demo of the second game on the 360 doesn't hold much hope for an improvement. I don't really thing there is anything to get excited about.

I am not excited about it just thought ill start this Thread for anyone who is instead in the game. The way they make it look look's cool!

kingbal

Novice Member
Just played the demo and it still feels like a ps2 game. Definately not worth getting excited about - not like GT or Burnout anyway ;)

ridgerama

Novice Member
really cheesy game not even close to a game i would buy/rent :thumbsdow

lfc1394

Demo on the PS3 also sucks. :thumbsdow

delete and avoid.

Ethan2000

Also another bad thing about the game is the swear filter on the reg plates :rotfl: I only tried to put **** OFF 77 and it said "sorry your reg contains banned words" bah and that would have been the only fun to be had from this game.

Usama

Distinguished Member
Downloading the demo now.

Usama

Distinguished Member
The demo was ok. Would not buy it thought.

CurlyPutz

Downloaded the demo, played it, deleted it. Waste of bandwidth. Donwload the GT5p demo instead, mucher better game IMO.

Usama

Distinguished Member
Downloaded the demo, played it, deleted it. Waste of bandwidth. Donwload the GT5p demo instead, mucher better game IMO.

Ovibously GT is like one of the best racing games. ;)

CurlyPutz

Regradless of GT, this game is bad, really bad. Download it and have a play, I would be amazed if you disagree.

Usama

Distinguished Member
Regradless of GT, this game is bad, really bad. Download it and have a play, I would be amazed if you disagree.

Download GT or Juiced 2?

CurlyPutz

This game discussed in this topic matey, as in Juiced 2. I have downloaded both, the custom car stuff in Juiced is quite good I thought, chafftastic cars but good none the less, but game play is on par with the PS3 Nascar demo.

GT5P on the other hand, now thats a racing fan game ...

Just my personal feelings, but thats what forums are all about.

Usama

Distinguished Member
This game discussed in this topic matey, as in Juiced 2. I have downloaded both, the custom car stuff in Juiced is quite good I thought, chafftastic cars but good none the less, but game play is on par with the PS3 Nascar demo.

GT5P on the other hand, now thats a racing fan game ...

Just my personal feelings, but thats what forums are all about.

Need For Speed Pro-Street will own Juiced 2.

I biught this game and I'm actually quite impressed with it.

Modding the car is good and I like the way you have to complete challenges to unlock the better packages.

I also really like the online career mode, where you basically play the offline game, but against real opponents - it makes it a hell of a lot harder! The only downside is that the servers seem very empty - I've played most games against AI opponents.

On the whole, a very good game.

Rob_J

I have ordered it as well, iv done all the other games that i have a liking for. Next on my list is COD4.

Feel free to add me to the friends list when you get it. You never know, we might race against each other on the empty servers!

PSN: mminghella

string

Can anyone tell me how to drift in juiced 2? ie what buttons to press and how.
Having a huge problem getting this right.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom