• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Judge John Deed

Garrett

I’m surprised no one has mentioned this program before;
the program is about an uncompromising High Court judge, who seeks out the truth in cases brought before him even though he has to go against his superiors and backroom dealing from the government to cover things up. But Deed is his own man and does everything he can, even endangering his job to eke out the truth in the cases brought before him. The courtroom scenes I have been lead to believe are very accurate, yet they are not boring.

The BBC have done us proud this season I think normally there have been in 3 in each run but as I know there is one next week it looks like we are getting 6. I was reading somewhere that if there is an other series it could be the last which is a shame as I have to say it is probably the best courtroom drama this or the other side of the pond has ever produced.

Top mark to all concerned with this drama. :clap: :smashin:

mansell

Established Member
I really enjoy this programme and find I can relate to it as I’ve been on two jury’s in my time. I do hope they write another series.

The back room politics is fascinating

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom