Judge dread Dir`cut/Escape from NY dir`cut

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Just read over at Ain`t it cool news about some nice new stuff they have lined up,inc`Judge Dread dir`cut apparently director Danny Cannon has always stated that he wants to do one and make the film how it should be instead of Stallone whinging and getting things changed,so Disney are letting Anchor do their treatment on this with a release date of early 2003 mentioned :D (I must admit I kinda liked the film when it came out)Also john Carpenter doing Escape from NY & LA boxset directors cuts,it seems MGM don`t want to renew the dvd rights which are up in 8 months time(and lets face it,they have had enough versions to try and get it right,and not really succeded)this is another early 2003 release-nice! They are also doing an Evil Dead boxset with all 3 films plus a 4th disc of special features thats being released around the time of their Evil Dead special edition disc.So hats of to Anchor Bay if any of these come off :p

Brilliant news! I have always had a soft spot for Judge Dredd and have recently purchased the Region 1 dvd to replace my long worn V***o.

To hear of a new directors cut from Danny Cannon brings joy to my heart! :D :D

The word from Anchor Bay is that the "Escape" and Dredd directors cuts rumours are unfounded. Shame if that's the case

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom