Question JTR

maxkolonko123

Slow down tiger, the thread hasn't even been up for two days yet :D That's not very long to expect people to make a decision on spending circa £3k and upwards, give it some time and just let the thread run.

And I don't think it has anything to do with not being open minded, certainly not by me - you should know that by now ;)

Hey Dodge, i wasn't trying to push anyone into buying something by starting this thread, simply wanted to initiate a conversation with anyone who might be interested - especially you old sport :smashin:
Comparing to what I paid for my PB16s, I don't think that price is too unreasonable for what you're getting. My only concern would be how the warranty would work.
@maxkolonko123

This would be useful to know and certainly help with those that are considering a purchase.

Ok chaps, let me do some digging with Jeff and see what the warranty would look like. From what I know from speaking to him before, he said any parts in need of replacing would need to be sent back. I'd like to check with him who'd be responsible for the cost of postage though in this situation.

Last edited:

Quorra

Hope you guys are able to get some of these

maxkolonko123

Not the best news for 2021

"Thank you for contacting JTR Speakers.

I will forward to Jeff and find out the details.

Thank you for starting that potential group buy!

I know he likely wont be checking emails till Monday, but I wanted to let you know we received your email and will look into the warranty process.

For a group buy we can offer 10% discounts off our Internet Direct pricing.

Just an FYI in January 2021 the prices will be going up as part costs have been increasing throughout 2020 and margins were already really tight.

We do try to make it a little easier on the pocket book by only needing 25% down to start the order.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Tony"

Will try to find out what possibly would be the prices post increase, but personally if i will go for RS2 I will try to go for it before price increase.

maxkolonko123

For anyone interested got my solo quote for rs2 and its really good

Don't know if its against the rule to post on here my quote or no so let see what mods have to say about it, if it's fine I can share it here if no i can share privately.

Last edited:

rccarguy

Best to remove it.

How would go about paying, I certainly wouldn't pay put to "some bloke on the net"

maxkolonko123

I said to Jeff that i gonna hold for two weeks to see if anyone here would wanna join me if no i go solo for RS2, cant withdrawn from such offer

Conrad.

For anyone interested got my solo quote for rs2 and its really good

Don't know if its against the rule to post on here my quote or no so let see what mods have to say about it, if it's fine I can share it here if no i can share privately.

In terms of sharing the price, if it's a price that's been agreed for you and you alone then probably best to keep it off the public forum. Obviously you're free to disclose, or not, through any other channel.

If it's a price that's been negotiated as part of a group buy then it's up to you whether you share it publicly or have people contact you directly to get the info.

maxkolonko123

In terms of sharing the price, if it's a price that's been agreed for you and you alone then probably best to keep it off the public forum. Obviously you're free to disclose, or not, through any other channel.

If it's a price that's been negotiated as part of a group buy then it's up to you whether you share it publicly or have people contact you directly to get the info.

Yeah for myself only so I'll keep to myself.

As for group buy prices, dont have any cause nobody message me with genuine interest. For me to get some quotes for a group I would to need have someone come to me with specific ideas what they want then I could ask for some quotes

Saul Goodman

Distinguished Member
Like Dodge said, this could be a opportunity before price increase from January, if you genuinely think about those I can ask Jeff to quote us and then you can decide if it's worth it or no

I've recently had a quote from Tony, but yes no harm in asking if we can get a little discount if we order at the same time.

DodgeTheViper

This is a good read

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom