JS Scart to VGA convertor problem

PLASMABABBY

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been feeding my 42" Panasonic PWD6 with Sky SD standard box daisy chained through a Panasonic E50 DVD recorder via a V1 JS Scart to VGA convertor with no problems for the past 3 years.

A few nights ago the convertor started giving me a predominantly blue picture but everything is OK if I feed the panel through the Scart Board which is installed.

I've tried different Scart leads between the JS box and the DVD recorder but to no avail.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with the JS box?

Any suggestions or advice greatly appreciated. :lease:

I have been feeding my 42" Panasonic PWD6 with Sky SD standard box daisy chained through a Panasonic E50 DVD recorder via a V1 JS Scart to VGA convertor with no problems for the past 3 years.

A few nights ago the convertor started giving me a predominantly blue picture but everything is OK if I feed the panel through the Scart Board which is installed.

I've tried different Scart leads between the JS box and the DVD recorder but to no avail.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with the JS box?

Any suggestions or advice greatly appreciated. :lease:

Hi Mate,

Drop J S an email and arrange for the box to be sent back to him. I had to have mine tweaked last year had it turned around in a week - :thumbsup:

Dal

Thanks w3dal for that advice. I'll give it a try.

No worrys mate - they are pretty quick at answering emails so let us know how you get one.

They sometimes monitor this forum so they may aready know about yours issue. - :)

Dal

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom