1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JS rgb to component on a 42px11 (PQ improvement)

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by the highlander, May 16, 2005.

1. the highlander

the highlander
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    i have just set up a JS rgb to component on my LG42PX11 using Telewest cable TV. it has made a vast improvement on the PQ as the solerisation is vastly improved along with the clay face like affect( i had some problems especially with a dark skin tone, this seems to have been eliminated ) :thumbsup: the colours seem more vibrant and overall it has a crisper image .
    i have read that a few people are having problems with SKY/NTL on this plasma ( it should help with others also )
    well worry no more the JS rgb to component converter is a great little box that will work wonders with your PQ problems and i would recommend it :thumbsup:
    the more experienced AV people here would already know this :lesson: but i thought i would post this to inform the plasma virgins ( like myself ) that a relatively cheap(ish) solution is available to improve the PQ impressively on SKY/CABLE feeds .

2. druss

druss

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Mr McLeod,
    Do you think you get better PQ by going straight from telewest to LG using your setup or by going component from DVD player to LG and a decent scart from Telewest to DVD?
    If doing it your way how do I get decent component from the DVD?

Cheers, and 'there can be only one'... answer

3. pjpar

pjpar
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Highlander. the lead your using obviously made a difference.

I am a total novice here what would I ask for and where would I get it. (or a link if you have one)

Cheers.

4. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    www.jstechnology.com They are sponsors of the board. The better class of retailers keep them in stock if you are of a mind to walk through a door and buy one.