1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JPEG onto DVD-R

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Daveandpauline, May 28, 2004.

1. Daveandpauline

Daveandpauline

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Can I put JPEG camera photos onto a DVD-R, it says in the Panasonic HS2 manual it will go onto a DVD RAM, but will it go on a DVD-R ??

Thanks
    Dave

2. kenfowler3966

kenfowler3966

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I don't believe so, you can use the ram because it acts like a hard drive, and hence the machine sees no difference in operation between the hdd and the ram.

If you are trying to produce a slide show on a dvd-r to play in other machines it can only be done on a computer as far as I know.

3. andrewmellor

andrewmellor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Hi,
    I imagine that your camera will allow playback of the pictures as a slideshow to view so you could always input this into your player and record it.
    I've done this, all be it with a philips to +R, but I think that I will still use nero visionexpress to produce and edit a slideshow just because of the flexibilty and quality but to produce them for compatability I'm sure it would help you!
    Hope this helps,
    Andrew

PS As the above post I'm assuming you want to create a slideshow for viewing and not just jpeg on disc