1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

joytech wirless and neo s pads for XBOX

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by SILVERBACK, Aug 9, 2004.

1. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    my original BIG BOY pad has gone :censored: UP so i was gonna invest in a new set.i was just gonna get the original ones because of my HUGE hands the big old pads are good but i did a bit of research on the t`internet and low and behold i came across some good reviews for the joytech pads.they are tiny compared to the original and im sure there smaller again from the xbox s,there closer to ps2 pad size.

long story short i ordered from play.com 18 quid for the wireless and 10 for the neo s.they arrived and i have to say i was blown away by the quality and the response of the wireless pad first off but the neo s is just a good a pad as i have used.this is the first time i have used third party pads and im very impressed.

do yourselves a favour boys get yourself wireless for the extra 8 quid its well worth it but if you just want a cheapy then get the neo s.A HUGE :smashin: TO JOYTECH,good stuff.

2. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73