Quantcast

Journey to the Savage Planet Review (Xbox One)

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
I haven't read your review yet because I am playing it on the PS4 and don't want to see any spoilers, I will definitely read it once I've done it.

I can say I am playing it solo and I am having a real laugh playing it.

Last edited:
I haven't read your review yet because I am playing it on the PS4 and don't want to get any spoilers, I will definitely read it once I've done it.

I can say I am playing it solo and am having a real laugh playing it.
I'm surprised a few more folks aren't talking about this. Must be a bad time of release, broke as a joke January...

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
I'm surprised a few more folks aren't talking about this. Must be a bad time of release, broke as a joke January...
I think it flew under the radar for the most part, I did see it in the pre-order part of the store but other than that I hadn't seen any adverts for it.

SourKraut

Not many people posting about this game, so it is fun, as I have to spend £25 of my Xbox Credit before the 6 March....just wondered about this game?
Or if anyone can suggest something else:thumbsup:

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
Not many people posting about this game, so it is fun, as I have to spend £25 of my Xbox Credit before the 6 March....just wondered about this game?
Or if anyone can suggest something else:thumbsup:
It's a great little game, I completed it on the PS4 a couple of weeks ago and I enjoyed it more than most of last years AAA games. I played it all in solo but you can play it in co-op if you prefer. I laughed out loud a few times whilst playing it, the comedy is great.

You mainly explore and traverse the same areas over and over as you upgrade your gear and skills but each zone is a good size and it never felt like a chore doing it.

SourKraut

It's a great little game, I completed it on the PS4 a couple of weeks ago and I enjoyed it more than most of last years AAA games. I played it all in solo but you can play it in co-op if you prefer. I laughed out loud a few times whilst playing it, the comedy is great.

You mainly explore and traverse the same areas over and over as you upgrade your gear and skills but each zone is a good size and it never felt like a chore doing it.
Cheers mate...I’ve seen some videos but just couldn’t make my mind up...this may go to the GamePass I recon:lesson: