Quantcast

Journey to the savage planet is ruining me

elriotregresa

Novice Member
.... anyone who’s played. I’m trying to activate the quest “ground and pound” how do I do this?!?! The other one popped for the shock fruit but it seems like my game broke because I can’t get the ground pound quest activated to process the story..

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
You have to unlock the region called The Elevation Realm, keep playing the main story heading towards the tower to find it. When your in the realm you need to find the zone called Pillars of Xzorgana, they are floating islands with red trees on them, once you unlock the zone you will get a yellow marker showing you where to go.

elriotregresa

Novice Member
I already am at the pillar door though... already restored power to one door but the second I need ground pound to get... it seems to be glitched and not giving me my quest

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
To get to the Elevation Realm you need to have unlocked the magnetic grapple so you can use those electrical vines.

elriotregresa

Novice Member
Bud... I already have all that. You’re suppose to be assigned two quests when you get to the elevation realm. I did one of the two and the second “ground and pound” refuses to unlock

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
Bud... I already have all that. You’re suppose to be assigned two quests when you get to the elevation realm. I did one of the two and the second “ground and pound” refuses to unlock
My bad I thought you was asking on how to get to the location sorry.

I had the mission for ground and pound way before I found the Elevation Realm, it must have happened after I had done either a side mission or one of those science missions. Have you done as much as you can on those missions?

Last edited:

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
That sucks, can you not go to the location and kill the boss? That might unlock it for you.

hcoremark

Standard Member
This thread is peak Video Gaming.
How many times, in the last 35 years, have I had a conversation just like it.

Can't offer any help but I wish you luck.