Journey on it's way.......

Never played Journey on the PS3 but I heard a lot of good things about it.

I think I may buy it on PS4.

Journey is a great little game, but it's an absolute swine for showing up any uniformity problems on your TV :confused:

It's worth a play through. It only takes about 3 hours to go through it though.

Yeah I heard it's not long and the reviews sounded good. A PS4 version with slight graphics upgrades sounds good to me so I'll pick it up when it comes out.

Hopefully another "Cross Buy" item like Flower and Sound shapes.

Heard the Unfinished Swan is coming too.

I played the Demo and that was charming. Didn't fancy paying $20 for the full game though, which would only last 2-ish hours.

And those 2-ish hours could quite possibly be the very pinnacle of your gaming experiences so far* :)

*Not guaranteed

And those 2-ish hours could quite possibly be the very pinnacle of your gaming experiences so far* :)

*Not guaranteed
I know I'd enjoy it. But for 2 bucks I got a game that lasted me about the same length and was just as enjoyable as the Journey demo was for me. It's on my phone and called: Monument Valley.

I know you're paying for the experience but there are tons of games out there providing an epic experience that last longer and are cheaper.

I know I'd enjoy it. But for 2 bucks I got a game that lasted me about the same length and was just as enjoyable as the Journey demo was for me. It's on my phone and called: Monument Valley.

I know you're paying for the experience but there are tons of games out there providing an epic experience that last longer and are cheaper.

There are no games that provide an experience like Journey for a couple of bucks, Journey stands alone as a gaming experience. I paid a tenner for it and finished it in less than two hours and I would have paid twice that if I'd have known what a unique and wonderful experience it was going to be.

If you missed this on PS3 you really need to make amends, making that mistake twice is unforgivable if you fancy yourself as a gamer.

There are no games that provide an experience like Journey for a couple of bucks, Journey stands alone as a gaming experience. I paid a tenner for it and finished it in less than two hours and I would have paid twice that if I'd have known what a unique and wonderful experience it was going to be.

Pretty much my sentiments :smashin:

One of the standout games i played on the PS3. Well worth the money, much like Brothers: Tale of Two Sons - short, but totally worth the entry price*

* usual caveat of: if you like that sort of thing, and indie games aren't proper games etc

Offical Playstation twitter account just confirmed this and The Unfinished Swan - No release dates though announcements about that later.

I am patting myself on the back for buying a 360 and then a PS4 right now.

Offical Playstation twitter account just confirmed this and The Unfinished Swan - No release dates though announcements about that later.
Sigh... will it ever be The Finished Swan?

I am patting myself on the back for buying a 360 and then a PS4 right now.
You win ten internets

Sigh... will it ever be The Finished Swan?

s

Only if Monroe's Mother gets re-animated as a Zombie and completes it (possibly using "ughghghg blood" and "gnnnnnnn brains").

Journey is one of the few games I would glady buy on every new console generation if it were released, even without improvements. Playing through it once in a while is just like watching your favourite film, you know it off by heart but it doesn't get old.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom