Joost

ahin4114

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody on here dabbling with Joost?
Looks like it could be quite an interesting piece of software, if it gets the support and publicity it needs.
I quite fancy having a play with it to see how an 8Mb broadband link copes, so if there's a spare invite going :lease:

I've had a quick play on it here at work - one of our developers has an account. It's really neat - and runs well on an imac Duo2.

how much does it cost?
thanx
pete

I think that the initial offering is free, I would imagine that the usual rules apply, that they will get paid for advertising. Probably there will be measures built in to stop you fast forwarding the paid advertising etc. Still, the concept sounds good.

Tomson, if your dev' has more invites than mates to give them to (as a developer I can relate to this ;) ) I'd be interested in having a play.

Tomson, if your dev' has more invites than mates to give them to (as a developer I can relate to this ;) ) I'd be interested in having a play.

Unfortunately he's quite popular so you'll need to form an orderly queue. :thumbsdow

Other than the content agreements with CBS, etc, how does this differ from Democracy? I would be interested to know :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom