student bedroom set-up

Grazer999

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, been here quite a while now and thought it was only right to share my set-up. I origanally joined the forums to find out some info on the PS3 and since have got a new TV, surround sound, computer... etc, you know the story:D

Im currently in uni and all funds have come from my generous family at my 21st and also christmas. I no the furniture is a bit ancient and not suitable for home cinema but it was either update that or update the AV so i choose the latter. My equipment is in my sig, hope you enjoy:

96322888.jpg

35709379.jpg

72760348.jpg

77328398.jpg

97130662.jpg

43829716ng5.jpg

25269353tw3.jpg

35033171qo6.jpg

20643343gf6.jpg

10eo1.jpg

11qs0.jpg

12qv9.jpg

Well there you go! Just like to say thank you to AVForums and everyone on it for all the great info. Any questions, thoughts or comments welcome.:thumbsup:

Well that setup is amazing for a student, 10x better than mine!! I will post a new topic up soon to show everyone.

Nice setup. I'm a student too, pics are in my sig. Bear in mind that these are from last year, have a new telly since then!

What do you play on you PS3, my ID is SkaterStan if you fancy a game of Burnout.

Nice setup. I'm a student too, pics are in my sig. Bear in mind that these are from last year, have a new telly since then!

What do you play on you PS3, my ID is SkaterStan if you fancy a game of Burnout.

Just had a look mate, looks very nice. Dont have burnout, not a massive fan of driving games, although i do have GRID. Mostly play COD but am on Killzone now. Add me if you want:smashin:

:eek: I still can't beleive how students live these days. Man I must be getting old.

Really nice set up you've got there mate.

:thumbsup:

Nice one, I'd probably do something simular if I had limited space like that.

Have a look at my rooms in my signature.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom