jon12355 student bedroom set-up

jon12355

Hi folks, been here quite a while now and thought it was only right to share my set-up. I origanally joined the forums to find out some info on the PS3 and since have got a new TV, surround sound, computer... etc, you know the story:D

Im currently in uni and all funds have come from my generous family at my 21st and also christmas. I no the furniture is a bit ancient and not suitable for home cinema but it was either update that or update the AV so i choose the latter. My equipment is in my sig, hope you enjoy:

Well there you go! Just like to say thank you to AVForums and everyone on it for all the great info. Any questions, thoughts or comments welcome.:thumbsup:

Beany31

Distinguished Member
Well that setup is amazing for a student, 10x better than mine!! I will post a new topic up soon to show everyone.

skaterstan

Novice Member
Nice setup. I'm a student too, pics are in my sig. Bear in mind that these are from last year, have a new telly since then!

What do you play on you PS3, my ID is SkaterStan if you fancy a game of Burnout.

jon12355

Nice setup. I'm a student too, pics are in my sig. Bear in mind that these are from last year, have a new telly since then!

What do you play on you PS3, my ID is SkaterStan if you fancy a game of Burnout.
Just had a look mate, looks very nice. Dont have burnout, not a massive fan of driving games, although i do have GRID. Mostly play COD but am on Killzone now. Add me if you want:smashin:

Richard

Distinguished Member
:eek: I still can't beleive how students live these days. Man I must be getting old.

Really nice set up you've got there mate.

:thumbsup:

Kryptix

Novice Member
Nice one, I'd probably do something simular if I had limited space like that.

Have a look at my rooms in my signature.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom