Joining sky Ariel and coax TV Ariel

mikeyrude

Standard Member
Hi,

I have just had SKY HD fitted and ran the cables myself as I fitted a Screened Triplexed socket so the connections are neet in the wall. The issue I have is the standard Ariel hasnt been conected to the SKY coax, the SKY engineer disconected the arial and just put both leads to the sky dish. Can someone please advise what connections I should use to join them in the loft, at the moment I dont get standard TV in the other rooms as there is no Ariel connection. I need to connect the Ariel to one sky lead and then the Screened Triplexed socket will split the signals at the other end.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

SCOOBYG

Standard Member
I have the Sky man coming on Friday and would like him to do the same. I too would be interested in any suggestions on how this should be done.

dwhite

Distinguished Member
Unplug the lead thats in the aerial socket on back of the sky and plug your aerial into that. The sky box will pass this back out of the RF out sockets back up to your loft.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom