• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Joining/Contacting other players?

Horatiogreen

Please excuse my ignorance on this matter as I'm old ;) I have got a few people on my friends list now (all from these forums :)). If they are online and playing a game how do I go about seeing if I can join them in a game? I'm probably missing something really obvious but any help would be appreciated. Cheers :)

skytecbvmo

when you select their gamertag it tells you what they are playing also if you can join them.
Or start your own game and send them invites.

virtual22

Hi, if you are playing Gears then most rooms are set up as private so that random's cannot join. If this is the case you need an invite from someone already playing.

The now generally recognised way of doing this is to just simply send a ? to someone in the room via the "send a message " option when you highlight the player in your friends list. If there's space, they'll invite you. If there isn't space, the next time someone leaves you should get an invite, unless of course someone else got the ? in before you ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom