Johnny's Toys 2020 Update

Johndm

Latest update to Johnny's Toys :) Been in the game since the early 1980's

See here for 2006 pictures Johnnys Toys.....

See here for 2010 pictures Johnnys Toys 2010

See here for 2014 pictures Johnny's Toys 2014

So, system now streamlined, all movies, music, pictures now on a bank of 5 Synology NAS servers upstairs with 32.5TB of storage.

PANASONIC TX-65GZ950B OLED TV
PIONEER RECEIVER SC-LX701
CAMBRIDGE AUDIO A1 V3
DUNE HD PRO 4K STREAMER
PIONEER BDP-LX55 BLU RAY PLAYER
AMAZON FIRE TV STICK ULTRA 4K
SKY Q 2TB
MISSION 775 MAIN
MISSION 774 SURROUND
MISSION 771 REAR SURROUND
MISSION 77CI CENTRE
ELTAX MONITOR ATMOS X 4
XTZ 12.17 SUBWOOFERS X 2
SYNOLOGY NAS SERVERS X5 WITH 32.5 TB STORAGE
IMG_5185.jpg
IMG_5187.jpg
IMG_5188.jpg
IMG_5189.jpg
IMG_5191.jpg
IMG_5193.jpg
IMG_5195.jpg
IMG_5196.jpg
IMG_5197.jpg

jang15000

Looks good. I'm assuming the rears have been placed on a box for better sound dispersion?

I'm interested in the tablet you're using for control. Looks cool. What tablet is it and are you using specific remote software for it?

Johndm

I only raised the surrounds yesterday to get the drivers at a better head level and get the Atmos wedges above head height. Certainly sounds better than when they were on the floor.

Tablet is a Lenovo Android tablet. I have apps for the Pioneer receiver and Blu Ray player, Sky Q, Amazon Fire Stick, TV and Dune streamer. Also a Broadlink Mini 3 IR controller and Alexa control so I can use 'scenes' to turn on all equipment, turn off downstairs and garden lights then lower window blinds for serious movie watching. At the end of the movie a simple voice command will turn everything off and lights back on

steve12

Looks good mate, intesting to see someone using a tablet instead of a harmony remote.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom