John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum + Box Sets 4K UHD

No dispatch or arrival for me despite having it pre ordered for donkeys... o_O

Still sat at sent to warehouse...

Me too! Guess it’s a Monday Tuesday delivery for me! Unless they’re just late in updating the status.

Last edited:
Individual film dispatched from Zoom yesterday, but not turned up just yet, although the Thor box set sent at the same time has
Same here.
Was expecting it to be the other way around, with boxsets usually taking longer to reach me.

Received mine this morning but haven’t had a chance to watch it yet. Hopefully will be able to sit down and enjoy it over the weekend.

Watched mine last night. Hadn't seen it in the cinema but loved watching it at home.

Picture quality won't disappoint, HDR really does make things pop although fairly subtly. It's got some fairly dark scenes that are handled well and the finale is a real showcase for the picture quality in my opinion.

Can't really comment on the soundtrack as I've only got a 2.1 set-up at the minute but on that audio was clear and seemingly had a good LFE track.

Postie just been... No John Wick for me... A rare drop of the ball from zoom.

Ordered Wednesday from zoom delivered yesterday, going to watch all 3 tonight.

My JW3 arrived this morning.

Me too! Guess it’s a Monday Tuesday delivery for me! Unless they’re just late in updating the status.

Arrived today! Shame I can’t watch it as at a wedding today! Maybe tomorrow.

Postie just been... No John Wick for me... A rare drop of the ball from zoom.

Posite just dropped mine off :thumbsup: Think you must be unlucky!

Yep just got mine from Zoom too. Although the finish on the cover is nice, they've managed to make a dull Blu-ray / DVD cover even worse by just zooming in on him so there's even less background. The imagination of the modern cover designer at work again!

Won't stop me cranking it up tonight though... Not seen it yet so very excited!

Mardy grump over.... Postie came back for a second delivery which is unusual on a sat... Game on for tonight :clap::D

Got mine today. Funny thing is recieved dispatch email Thursday morning and Thursday night Thor: The Dark World email. Recieved Thor: DW Friday with second class postage. JW3 has 48 hrs postage. Tried Digital Code but said error. Will try again Monday as that's release day.

Mine has just turned up at 4pm, post round here is shocking these days, regularly get post at this time on weekend! Looking forward to watching this tonight when my son is asleep!

I take it no cuts to UK release?

Just watched this and looked pretty un-cut to me :eek:

Having just watched the previous 2 this week, this definitely looks the best with it having Dolby Vision this time. Looks like they even surpassed the LED strip lighting budget of John Wick 2.

But I was a little disappointed with the story.
IMO it had a few too many unlikable characters instead of the likable ones from the previous movies (Peter Serafinowicz, the local cop, the car repair shop guy) and the story was a little over-complex (!). Might need a re-watch.

Got to say I think this is the weaker of the three films (and it really pains me to say it!). Felt a bit like a 'filler' film. Spoiler below to spare thoes who have not watched it yet!

Also was it just me or where some effects a little off?

Also notice some lip sync issues?

Knife in to the shoulder seemed obviously fake

The scene when Ian McShane was walking through the hotel talking, looked as though what he was saying and what we heard where different

I will give this another watch and see if my mind changes!

Only the second film has been cut in the U.K. and that was only in the cinema and on DVD/Blu-Ray, the UHD was uncut.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom