Release date: 16/09/2019

Deluxe Set: Amazon.co.uk -

Release date: 14th October 2019

JW3_4K.jpg

3 Film Collection:
JW_3FC_4K.jpg

Amazon Exclusive Deluxe Box set:
JW_3FC_Deluxe.jpg

Steelbook option, threads: John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Amazon UK Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
^ Updated with link to steelbook just announced. :)

Update 2: Amazon alternative steelbook link added.

Last edited:
Saw this today. Good sequel and continuation of the mythology they are creating. Apart from an overlong final battle I enjoyed it. Better than the second but not the first movie

I will bet all the donuts in the world that the UHD will an uncut ‘18’ rating. If you’ve seen the movie you’ll know exactly why.

Saw this last night and it is amazing. The fights are almost The Raid levels of sheer violent insanity. Roll on 21/5/21!!

According to the BBFC this one wasn’t cut?

Neither was JW2 but the UHD is 18. The Blu is censored. The same will happen with Parabellum.

Think you will find that the BBFC cut JW2 for its U.K. theatrical release but waved the cuts for the UHD with an 18 rating, the Blu-Ray was the cut U.K. theatrical presentation.

As JW3 was never cut there is no reason for the rating to increase for the home video release.

Neither was JW2 but the UHD is 18. The Blu is censored. The same will happen with Parabellum.
As Indiana Jones says, JW2 was censored both in the cinema & on Blu-ray.
The UHD however was uncut.
JW2 wasn’t cut due to violent action scenes either. It was cut due to the
suicide scene being too graphic for a 15 rating.

My birthday is on the 14th so this should make a nice birthday present. :)

September - what a month - Endgame and then wick 3 a couple of weeks later - it'll be like May all over again but with comfy seats and a beer :D

im guessing nobody has imported this from the US then... im seeing a few copies pop up on some of the FB groups... not seen any reviews as yet though. Expecting a steller PQ/SQ as per the first 2..

Amazon Exclusive Deluxe Edition up for pre-order, link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07XF19GD7

Contents:
  • Exclusive Artwork on Rigid Box with a Laminate and Silver Wrap finish
  • Individually Numbered on a Holographic Sticker
  • Total of 6 discs : 3 x 4K UHD and 3 x Blu-ray - the complete three film collection
  • Blood Oath Marker 75 mm diameter x 1.7 mm deep approximately
  • Plastic Hotel Lobby Card from The Continental
  • 8 x Art Cards

Attachments

• JW_Deluxe_temp.jpg
    JW_Deluxe_temp.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 118
  • BOM.jpg
    BOM.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 69
  • BOM (2).jpg
    BOM (2).jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 78
  • BOM (3).jpg
    BOM (3).jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 83
  • BOM (4).jpg
    BOM (4).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Zavvi just dispatched my copy of JW3, weekend watching there :)
Think this is the first UHD purchase I've made in a very long time that isn't a steelbook :eek:

Zavvi just dispatched my copy of JW3, weekend watching there :)
Think this is the first UHD purchase I've made in a very long time that isn't a steelbook :eek:

i expect zoom will do the same tomorrow.... proper saturday night with a beer fodder! Cant wait to watch it again.

i expect zoom will do the same tomorrow.... proper saturday night with a beer fodder! Cant wait to watch it again.

Yup mine has been dispatched from zoom today :thumbsup:

Anyone had previous experience ordering on a Friday from Zoom? If I order now, what are the chances of me getting this tomorrow? Forgot to pre-order :facepalm:

Anyone had previous experience ordering on a Friday from Zoom? If I order now, what are the chances of me getting this tomorrow? Forgot to pre-order :facepalm:
Your chances of getting it tomorrow are better than from anywhere else.
If posted today it could be with you tomorrow. But the if is the problem.
Mine ordered weeks ago still hasn't been posted. First time any of my Zoom preorders hasn't been posted on a Thursday.

I ordered a blu-ray from them earlier this week, it was posted same day.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom