John Terry

snellfish

Ex Member
Reaction score
all is forgiven
de2zao.jpg

I love this moment from Terry. It's the sort of commitment we want to see from England players every time they pull on the shirt.

Great stuff JT! :clap::clap::clap:

Great show from the lad, better block by Johnson mind, stand up and be a man JT. Clearly he is wanting an acting career, next Superman?

:smashin:

Why not start a thread about every other English player? :rolleyes:

Huh, he never started this thread.

He was poor mind, along with the 10 others out there.

Yep he was at fault for Germany's second goal, way out of position but all in all the back 4 were very poor.
And the middle 4 and the front 2.

But what got me was when we were 4-1 down why did we not even attempt to get it back? Its a long shot but what difference is losing 4-1 to losing say 6/7/8-1?

Huh, he never started this thread.

He was poor mind, along with the 10 others out there.

I know he didn't start the thread....but he chose to post on it today - highlighting that Terry had a poor game (which he did). The point I was making was that there may as well be a thread started on every player rather than singling one out for criticism.

I know he didn't start the thread....but he chose to post on it today - highlighting that Terry had a poor game (which he did). The point I was making was that there may as well be a thread started on every player rather than singling one out for criticism.

Him and Upson where the 2 biggest ***** on the pitch Steve, i know you run the JT fan club but come on mate. :D

Him and Upson where the 2 biggest ***** on the pitch Steve, i know you run the JT fan club but come on mate. :D

I think you're doing Upson a dis-service Jeff. JT and Barry were the lemons out of all of them. I'm not defending Terry, I'm saying it's not all down to him.

I think you're doing Upson a dis-service Jeff. JT and Barry were the lemons out of all of them. I'm not defending Terry, I'm saying it's not all down to him.

No way mate, sorry but Upson was by far the worse player on the pitch, caught out of position all afternoon mate. I would of dragged him of at half time.:)
Joe Cole , some saying he should of started, gave the ball away both times for there last 2 goals. Complete joke.

Seriously what does it say when the likes of Milner Barry are quoted at being worth £25m+ . It's a joke.

Joe Cole , some saying he should of started, gave the ball away both times for there last 2 goals. Complete joke.

Still fancy him at WHL?

I read a piece on football365 where he's 'stated' that he wants to play for a club who will play him in a central position....

Upson thought he was playing against reserves at the Boleyn ground the amount of space he gifted the Germans upon and Terry played well last game but when if steps up a gear upson was found wanting

Terry looked like Max from Eastenders chasing strikers today, absolutely shocking display

Why not start a thread about every other English player? :rolleyes:
I would but they haven't been created yet. ;)

Do let me know when you've created dedicated threads for the other 10 and I'll be sure to post. :smashin:

when is a manager going to drop big so called stars when form is crap..slow no pace same as upson
IM going to follow Iraq im sure they can defend better

when is a manager going to drop big so called stars when form is crap..slow no pace same as upson
IM going to follow Iraq im sure they can defend better

Who would he replace them with?

Who would he replace them with?
Exactly. not exactly blessed with a big list of quality players to choose from at the moment. As for not picking people who are not in form... Clearly Rooney had no form as the last 4 - 5 weeks of the permiership was interrupted due to injury... they obviously hoped he'd get match fit during first few games - it never happened. It never happened for any of them, but I'm not sure there's anybody ready to replace Terry / Ferdinand / Lampard / Glen Johnson... and Rooney doesn't need replacing, he just needs to be fit!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom