John Lewis Pricematching

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaseyshef

Standard Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could help/had similar problems...

I'm looking to but a Pioneer PDP 435 FDE and I'd really like to buy from JL due to their excellent warantee. However they seem really fussy on pricematching. I asked them to match Curry's new web offer and it was a no- due to it only being an offer for store based stock; so I found a West Mids store called Digital Point who had stock in store, again it was a no from JL, they said DP was not the same standard of store as they are (JL Sheffield that is) so they would not match.

They would not let me have a list of stores of the required standard by the way.

Can anyone offer help on this, or simply let me have a good offer on the pdp 435 fde that JL would match.

Thanks in advance for any help.

If you look on the front page of the forum, you'll see there's another thread with the exact same name on the same topic. Also try to do a search, there are a few threads about it.

Sevenoaks Hifi Witham Have Quoted Me £2850 For Fde With Pioneer Wall Bracket, No Speakers Or Plus £200 For Black Sp26 Speakers,,, They Are A Very Reputable Company So Should Be Suitable For Pricematching, Also Richersounds Are At 2700 Just For Fde Screen..
Ps I Purchased A Fde With Non Pioneer Wall Bracket And Black Speakers With 2 Year Guarentee Of A Ebay Supplier At £2820 All 100% New Stock, Let Me Know If You Need Details.............john

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom