1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Lewis Pricematching

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by jaseyshef, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaseyshef

jaseyshef
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering if anyone could help/had similar problems...

I'm looking to but a Pioneer PDP 435 FDE and I'd really like to buy from JL due to their excellent warantee. However they seem really fussy on pricematching. I asked them to match Curry's new web offer and it was a no- due to it only being an offer for store based stock; so I found a West Mids store called Digital Point who had stock in store, again it was a no from JL, they said DP was not the same standard of store as they are (JL Sheffield that is) so they would not match.

They would not let me have a list of stores of the required standard by the way.

Can anyone offer help on this, or simply let me have a good offer on the pdp 435 fde that JL would match.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Nic H

Nic H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    If you look on the front page of the forum, you'll see there's another thread with the exact same name on the same topic. Also try to do a search, there are a few threads about it.

3. blindlemon

blindlemon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. JKPLATT

JKPLATT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sevenoaks Hifi Witham Have Quoted Me £2850 For Fde With Pioneer Wall Bracket, No Speakers Or Plus £200 For Black Sp26 Speakers,,, They Are A Very Reputable Company So Should Be Suitable For Pricematching, Also Richersounds Are At 2700 Just For Fde Screen..
    Ps I Purchased A Fde With Non Pioneer Wall Bracket And Black Speakers With 2 Year Guarentee Of A Ebay Supplier At £2820 All 100% New Stock, Let Me Know If You Need Details.............john

5. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.