John Lewis Price Matching

I also think that Barclaycard, who usually give an extended warranty for electricial goods up to £500 for 1 year, and an extra two years for goods valued over £500, do NOT extend this warranty to plasma or LCD TV's. :confused: :confused:

i am after the pani pe 30 42 inch with dvd recorder and stand do you know if jl are still doing the 2499 pricmatch as i live in newcastle and there is a store here

Just go to the store and give it a go.

In my exprience the pricematch isnt worth the paper its printed on.I have tried on a few occasions unsucessfully at the Cheadle store.Yesterday I tried to pricematch a Sony KDEP42XS1.They point blank refused to match Sound and Vision even though they have the Screen in stock,is UK stock and has a shop in Bolton where I can walk in and buy over the counter(all requirements according to their conditions of sale).
Infact they were quite rude about it.They dont believe that Sound and Vision had sourced the TV in the UK even though the shop confirmed this and even shown me orders to Sony on the computer.And anyway Cheadle say its up to them who they pricematch. :mad:
I'm glad some members have managed to pricematch but I dont think i'll bother anymore unless anyone can give me pointers.

JL in Reading have the 37PE30 on offer at £1,999 which includes the Cabinet Stand and the DMR-E55 plus the usual 5 year warranty. Very good price.
:)

I am transferring this to the Special Offers forum and merging it with the equally long thread there.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom