John lewis or Richer sounds ?

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by fluxedman, Jun 15, 2015.

1. fluxedman

fluxedman
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi was wondering which one to buy from ?

Richer sounds has a 6 year warranty on all tvs, but I hear john lewis has better customer services as in you can return a TV if you do not like it and get a full refund even.

Is this true about john lewis ?

2. vickster

vickster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,921
    Yes, and also if the price is cheaper elsewhere or even if it comes down within 28 days at JL or elsewhere, you can get a price match (shops, not website only retailers)

Their Ts & Cs various are shown on their website http://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services
    Read the returns policy here, take note the bit under refund policy about packaging,don't throw anything away or peel off stickers etc

http://www.johnlewis.com/customer-s...-ordering-and-returning-products#cq-or-refund

Their customer service, including repairs are excellent

They'll deliver the TV too and you can order online

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  3. fluxedman

fluxedman
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thank you for the information, I probably would have ripped the plastic off lol

I am going to try a price match with richer sounds via john lewis, but yeah if jl are offering full refund if not happy like they say at least if I get a telly with dead pixels or cloudy whites or issues back it goes also noticed they use hermes withfree returns for large goods like tvs :)