1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JOHN LEWIS. I want to buy!!

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by kash21, Sep 23, 2002.

1. kash21

kash21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello

popped in to my local JL's today (Liverpool) to enquire about new Sony 36FS76..

I was told 's as they currently have 160 36FS70's still in stock(nationwide) could be a while before they get them :eek:

p.s. Sony shop could order 1 at £2000..it was £1621 trade in his book

Anyway I ve found the TV on two sites and would like your opions on these two retails

http://www.indigo-av.co.uk/index2.htm £1599

http://www.empiredirect.co.uk £1649

And any other's you could recommend

Many Thanks

2. alim

alim

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    R U sure that was the trade price of the FS76. I had a look at the NX200 and the trade price for that was about £16?? and this is a higher spec. tv than the FS76.
    I see that JL in Watford are selling the FS70 for nearly £1800. I wonder what poor sucker will buy one of these without realising there is a replacement round the corner.

3. kash21

kash21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Liverpool JL hve dropped price of 36FS76 to £1600

plus they have sold out of the 32fq75 :eek:

Anyway prolly buy frm empire as I used to work for General Accident and we used them for insurance replacements

But I am still open to offers :D

4. aqureshi

aqureshi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    How would u compare FQ80 model with FS76. I have been told that these FQ80 will be in the stores soon

5. kash21

kash21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Asad

the FQ80 is 32inch only the FS76 is 36inch.

When looking in the trade book yesterday in the Sony Centre FS comes with rear speakers(got my own) plus a few other tweaks

But the main diff is the screen size + I think its has 3 shelves on the stand :rolleyes: .But does come in handy for Amp,DVD,Sky+ and PS2

Ste