John Lewis have lots

Westie

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a Humax from John Lewis in Reading. Phoned first to be told that they had more than 10. They had a unit on display and plenty of boxed ones. Set mine up in 15 minutes using sky dish and it works perfectly. Very very pleased so far. Bye bye sky.

If anyone is interested the stock code is 858-08001 and Readings phone number is 0118 957 5955

John Lewis in Oxford St. don't even have their demonstration model connected - still waiting for the installer!
Peter Jones in Sloane Sq. are connected up.

Nether my local Comet or Curry's have any on display.

If your local John Lewis doesn't have one in stock - they'll post FOC to your home address from another branch - and with 2 year guarantee.

Hss anyone from the south got CH5 from Freesat, mine has not got it tuned.

No one has got it as it is not yet available. It will be added later this year and if some rumours are to believed it may appear in June, hopefully along with the remainder of the "five" family of channels.

Graham.

No one has got it as it is not yet available. It will be added later this year and if some rumours are to believed it may appear in June, hopefully along with the remainder of the "five" family of channels.

Graham.
According to DS it's not so clear cut

None of the Five channels nor Channel Four HD are currently available via Freesat. Channel Four SD and E4/More4/Film4 (and the +1 variants) ARE available.

No-one really knows if or when Five and C4 HD will appear - though most people are hopeful it will be soon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom