John Lewis Customer Service Topnotch!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Pollywoggle, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Pollywoggle

Pollywoggle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +86
    I bought my Hitachi pd423000 from John Lewis Southampton 14 months ago, one of the Cheadle pricematch clan :smashin: and the tuner box recently developed a fault, clicking on and off and not talking to the panel properly.
    Telephoned JL and the local agent came out next day.
    The tuner box had to be taken for repair so JL lent me a tuner and due to a mix up a 21" tv was left on my doorstep as well!
    The original tuner returned yesterday after a week, repaired, so I have just asked JL to collect the loan tuner and unneeded TV which they are arranging.
    Big thumbsup to John Lewis and their 5 year parts and labour warranty!
    Can also report that this plasma has been an excellent buy and will do me untill hi-def gets itself sorted out in a few years, we have just treated it like an ordinary TV and there have been no screenburn issues or other woes!

2. stefire27

stefire27

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    J.L phoned me up to collect my tv early today. So far so good, hope i don't need to use the warranty. It was the girl who served me sunday just confirming everthing is ok too