Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

john lewis again

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by andya, Dec 15, 2004.

Tags:
  1. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    spoke to a lady at this store would not put me in touch with sound and vision depatment said it is not allowed,so i asked her to price match on a sharp lcd and she said it i not within a 20 mile radius and they wont price match,what a load of crap.waiting for the manager of the store to ring me i will have harsh words with him about the incompetence of the staff.have really tried to price match with them on 20 or more occasions and it is a differnt matter every time i may go to trading standards and report the situation it is really getting to me now :thumbsdow

2. richjthorpe

richjthorpe
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just recently pricematched at John Lewis in Kingston, Surrey with a shop in Sheffield. A little further than 20 miles I might say.

What are you pricematching ?

3. Dade

Dade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    According to JL head office they will price match anywhere in the UK but they will add the standard delivery charge from the other supplier to their price.

I got my Viera from JL in Peterborough pricematched to a supplier in Liverpool.