1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Lewis - 42PD300 and Delivery.

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by gurj, Oct 31, 2003.

1. gurj

gurj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Afternoon All,

Just had the phone call that i have been waiting for.......my screen is being delivered on Tuesday 4 November......yippee!!!!!!!

So if anybody else is waiting for one phone JL up, pay, arrange delivery and reap the rewards !

2. Kraken

Kraken

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You might want to check you credit card statement if you can. I also just paid for my plasma at john lewis and they initially charged me the full price (£3495) for it.

Only when I noticed on my online credit card account and phoned them up have they agreed to correct it and credit the £495 to me.

3. gurj

gurj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers for the tip....

I had already mentioned to the guy over the phone that i had actually reserved it at the lower price of £2999 and did not want to be charged their system price of £3495.

Once he checked he told me that i was being charged the lower amount and told me what a lucky ' person ' i was for not having to pay the higher amount as some people had complained to JL about it and were gutted that when they decided to order they could not obtain it at £2999.

Why don't they join the forum and find out how to save money using local price matches etc or even other JL stores.

As a wise man once said " It's always twice as nice when you don't pay full price ! "