• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

John Connor hot toys

LucyLu

such an awesome figure!!

P1010073-2.jpg

P1010074.jpg

connor5.jpg

connor6.jpg

connor9.jpg

P1010078-1.jpg

guyvernoid22

Standard Member
I got this last year and i have to say he does look good! im thinking of picking up the battle damage one.

LucyLu

I got this last year and i have to say he does look good! im thinking of picking up the battle damage one.

cool! yeah the BD one does look really good! i have pre ordered the tony stark mech test, might also get blade 2 fig as well :D

zimbo7

I also have this figure and think it is awesome!! Congrats on his arrival :smashin: where did you get yours from if you dont mind me asking? I got mine from Sideshow but am maybe going to give onesixthbruce a go for my next HT stuff like Tony Stark and Battle Damaged IM III...

dombards

I have John Connor on the way but the battle damaged and exc from Sideshow. Means you get a little laptop as well.

I have the battle damged Iron man exc on pre-order also from Sideshow, you get the crushed helmet with this one.

Tony stark and Blade 2 I ordered from a seller on ebay called Lootentoys. Very reliable and a few people on here get stuff from him. Always marks them down so no customs and always well packaged!

LucyLu

I also have this figure and think it is awesome!! Congrats on his arrival :smashin: where did you get yours from if you dont mind me asking? I got mine from Sideshow but am maybe going to give onesixthbruce a go for my next HT stuff like Tony Stark and Battle Damaged IM III...

heya, awesome! can you post some pics?!! i got mine from play.com, its £99.99 plus free postage in UK, i have pre ordered my stark from sideshow, sooo cant wait to get him! need to get a display cabinet or shelf to put them on too, lol

LucyLu

I have John Connor on the way but the battle damaged and exc from Sideshow. Means you get a little laptop as well.

I have the battle damged Iron man exc on pre-order also from Sideshow, you get the crushed helmet with this one.

Tony stark and Blade 2 I ordered from a seller on ebay called Lootentoys. Very reliable and a few people on here get stuff from him. Always marks them down so no customs and always well packaged!

sweet one! i have only started collecting these awesome figures, got my eyes on the blade 2, looks incredible! i will have to look this seller up, yeah i got stung buy customs shipping on a Weta king Kong bust statue, but the charges weren't too bad, hehe, please show me pics when you get them!! :D

cheeseman69

sweet one! i have only started collecting these awesome figures, got my eyes on the blade 2, looks incredible! i will have to look this seller up, yeah i got stung buy customs shipping on a Weta king Kong bust statue, but the charges weren't too bad, hehe, please show me pics when you get them!! :D

hi same to me start it last year early dec..so far got about 27 figure plus fews preorder... hot toys is the best figure i ever see... awesome:smashin:

powerloader (sideshow) is on way so should be with me maybe end of this week. already got queen alien.. once i got PL come and i will upload pics

guyvernoid22

Standard Member
cool! yeah the BD one does look really good! i have pre ordered the tony stark mech test, might also get blade 2 fig as well :D

i was thinking about the stark mech one, but im not to sure im getting the bd iron man though for sure :D

also the blade and 300 figures look fantastic, so ill def be buying them lol and has one of the other guy that said about Loontentoys they are proberly one of the best guys you could import from fast and great communication i reconmend.

i recetley picked up the marcus wright and the rubber skin T-600 from them well packed it took me 5mins to get into the box. lol

dombards

John connor was waiting for me when I got home, I must say Sideshow's shipping is a lot faster now they ship direct. Still no idea how much the handling charge will be from the couriers as well as the vat but we'll see!

The Battle damaged and exc is excellent, it comes with a great base and also the little laptop computer to put in the back pack. Along with the light up eyes on the hydro-bot its a very good figure all round!

Ill get some pictures up tonight.

LucyLu

hi same to me start it last year early dec..so far got about 27 figure plus fews preorder... hot toys is the best figure i ever see... awesome:smashin:

powerloader (sideshow) is on way so should be with me maybe end of this week. already got queen alien.. once i got PL come and i will upload pics

nice!! thats alot! :D
yeah hot toys is awesome! details is incredible, do you think its normal for a girl to like this? XD i prefer collecting hot toys or electricals rather than girly things
cool, cant wait to see them!

LucyLu

i was thinking about the stark mech one, but im not to sure im getting the bd iron man though for sure :D

also the blade and 300 figures look fantastic, so ill def be buying them lol and has one of the other guy that said about Loontentoys they are proberly one of the best guys you could import from fast and great communication i reconmend.

i recetley picked up the marcus wright and the rubber skin T-600 from them well packed it took me 5mins to get into the box. lol

i have speakers to upgrade soon so anymore hot toys will be on hold at the mo, i wouldn't mind Marcus too, he is also my fave from T4, im always careful on eBay for expensive items, thanks for listing the good sellers, i know who to go to now ;)

LucyLu

John connor was waiting for me when I got home, I must say Sideshow's shipping is a lot faster now they ship direct. Still no idea how much the handling charge will be from the couriers as well as the vat but we'll see!

The Battle damaged and exc is excellent, it comes with a great base and also the little laptop computer to put in the back pack. Along with the light up eyes on the hydro-bot its a very good figure all round!

Ill get some pictures up tonight.

awesome! i had to go to get mine at the post office coz i just missed the delivery XD
im well looking forward to getting my stark mech test, looks sooo good! and i wanted to make sure i got it from sideshow this time, so if there's anything wrong with it i can get it fixed by them, ooh the hydro-bot looks great! it still looks good with the first Connor, might get hold of it sometime, using the tweezers were handy getting the parts put on to him XD

Viperj2k

do you think its normal for a girl to like this? XD i prefer collecting hot toys or electricals rather than girly things

It's usually just the geeky guys, but is no bad thing at all, welcome to the flock.

It's great to have your own fave characters living on your desk.

I see you have other bits too in your photo's, care to show us your shelves? :)

LucyLu

It's usually just the geeky guys, but is no bad thing at all, welcome to the flock.

It's great to have your own fave characters living on your desk.

I see you have other bits too in your photo's, care to show us your shelves? :)

hehe, thanks hun! hmm lets see what i got here, lol

jackandaragorn.jpg

gandalf.jpg

lordofdaringsmodels002.jpg

lordofdaringsmodels001.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom