Joe Biden's Son Is Now On The Board Of One Of Ukraine's Biggest Gas Conglomerates

rickflair

Established Member
Reaction score
The White House brushed off questions about any ethical issues on appointing the vice-president's son, Hunter Biden, to a leading post at a Ukrainian gas company. The concerns come amid US attempts to affect Kiev’s energy policy.

Biden Jr. was appointed to board of directors of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas producer on Tuesday.

Speaking about his new position, Hunter Biden said he will advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities” to “contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine.”

The decision immediately sparked questions if US actually supported Biden’s promotion, as his father, US Vice-President Joe Biden, has frequently spoken about the need to increase Ukraine's energy independence, including during his recent visit to Kiev.

White House: No ethical issues with Veep’s son joining Ukraine gas giant — RT News

The new puppet 'Ukrainian Government' is serving US interest well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what stupidity.! This plays right into Putins hand.!

Nothing to see here, move on.

Sounds about right, bit like George W's early years, a shitty businessman by all accounts. But when A Saudi comes a calling.

meanwhile Russian telco's have been buying up Crimean based Ukrainian telco's...

Blair, Prescott ands Straws sons joining Parliamrent next year, Clinton and Bush contesting next US election.
How is this different from kim Jong I'll succeeding Kim Jon Ul?

Blair, Prescott ands Straws sons joining Parliamrent next year, Clinton and Bush contesting next US election.

A democratic vote?

Noone stands behind you with a gun when you vote?

A democratic vote?
Choice 1.
Labour chooses a leader and they are PM for a while. Conservatives choose a leader and when we are fed up with Labour, they are in charge for a while.

What are the other choices, because for a democracy you need choice.

Last edited:
Choice 1.
Labour chooses a leader and they are PM for a while. Conservatives choose a leader and when we are fed up with Labour, they are in charge for a while.

What are the other choices, because for a democracy you need choice.

There are plenty of other choices - try reading your ballot paper - the majority vote for one of the two parties you mention, so they come to be in charge. That's democracy.

Plus you can choose to start your own party if you like!
:smashin:

I think the point he's making is that two parties that have policies so tight you couldn't get a fag paper between them isn't much choice, a two party state like this isn't hugely better than a one party one.
Of course the electorate are to blame for the most part but just look what happens when a party tries to break through, closed ranks and media 'attention'.

I think the point he's making is that two parties that have policies so tight you couldn't get a fag paper between them isn't much choice, a two party state like this isn't hugely better than a one party one.
Of course the electorate are to blame for the most part but just look what happens when a party tries to break through, closed ranks and media 'attention'.

I'm sure their manifestos for the 2015 election will be materially different...

But the same distance from reality?

The latest video from AVForums

Sony BRAVIA 9 Mini LED TV: The Best HDR TV EVER?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom