JOBS (Ashton Kutcher)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Best to keep this Ashton Kutcher film separate from the Aaron Sorkin/Sony film, which we've heard nothing from since. Sorkin too busy with 'The Newsroom' i guess.

No problems with this version, an independent film, which is already filming and being directed by Joshua Michael Stern (Swing Vote), and which covers Jobs' life from 1971 to 2000.
The story of Steve Jobs' ascension from college dropout into one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of the 20th century.

Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs (below)

Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak

Ahna O'Reilly, Lukas Haas, James Woods, Matthew Modine, J.K. Simmons, Kevin Dunn

2124.jpg

54548.jpg

1112.jpg

Last edited:
I get the feeling this isn't going to be a warts and all biopic.

Probably suck up & be full of BS about great jobs was...Not

Ashton Kutcher........ umm NO. just NO.

Should have given this movie to David fincher. he did social network superbly

Lol! Jonney, you know it was Sorkin that wrote The Social Network!? So whether Fincher directs it or not the movie your hoping for has every chance of being made ;)

Does any really care any more, outside the US that is? The more your read about Jobs the more dislikeable he appears.

Hope the cinema's cover the seats in plastic sheets for the die hard "followers" of mr jobs

Hope the cinema's cover the seats in plastic sheets for the die hard "followers" of mr jobs

........or incase any Bill Gates fans sneak in and the Apple [-]cult[/-] followers can get rid of their bodies :devil:

13 secs in, the press quotes, and they made an error
Germain Lussier from /Film (Slash Film), told them not to use any quotes from his review, but they did and used the incorrect wording and misspelt the website

YES! Quoted in the new JOBS trailer! Wait, I mean "misquoted & misattributed." Not only didn't I say "excellent," I'm not from "Splash Film"
YnEvKCs.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom