Jkno's collection - from Transylvania

John Dykstra's autograph just arrived:

jha5w9.jpg

My second Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster arrived - in this case it was loose and with a missing small screw that I had to replace (barely noticeable if someone isn't told about this). But the price was excellent and had no other problems, excepting the missing screw and some minor scratches - will be perfect for my SDS Stormie:

img7404b.jpg

comparisonmrstormtroope.jpg

TE 2 Stormtrooper ANH Stunt helmet (bumpy cap - movie accurate):

YouTube - ‪TE2 Stormtrooper helmet‬‏

From FISD:
Type: TE2
Helmet: HIPS, ANH derived
Availability: Very limited. Only produced set numbers in runs.
Comments: Helmet is considered the most screen accurate available, though some don't like the bumpy cap and back.

te2stormtrooperstunthel.jpg

looks incredible jkno4u, are you sure there isn't a real trooper in there :laugh: looks like he could spring to life at any moment!

looks incredible jkno4u, are you sure there isn't a real trooper in there :laugh: looks like he could spring to life at any moment!

Thanks Viper. In fact every time my dad comes to visit he tends to salute the Stormie. :laugh::laugh:

Very nice indeed - is it a 1:1 Death Star Trooper helmet?

Fantastic collection! I'm not a Star Wars fan but it's still awesome and that life size Storm Trooper armour = WOW!

I'm still waiting to move house before I can display my collection, can't wait!

Again brilliant collection :)

Awesome - is it wearable?

Thanks. All SDs helmets and armors are life-size and thus wearable. There are 501st members using SDS lids and armors :)

Fantastic collection! I'm not a Star Wars fan but it's still awesome and that life size Storm Trooper armour = WOW!

I'm still waiting to move house before I can display my collection, can't wait!

Again brilliant collection :)

Thank you for the kind words Jessica! :hiya:

AT-AT Driver helmet in the real movie gray color as per StarWarsHelmets Original AT-AT Helmet Review. It is a a superb helmet, really heavy and sturdy. It feels like a real AT-AT Driver helmet should. One of my favorite SW helmets, these pics simply don't do it justice.

It has some very sharp details compared for example with Laws AT-AT which is softer. I have TK-4510 decals on it plus some original greeblies like BOC syphons. It also has Elvistrooper metal greeblies. I still need to upgrade some of the existing greeblies like the clock parts on the forehead, the 2 black squares next to the eyes and the colored buttons on top.

As Jez said this is not sure to be made by eFX since the only original remaining one is in private hands.

fiberglassatatdriverhel.jpg

Nice! have you ever tried them on?

Thanks. I've tried almost all of them for a second or so. But since I wear glasses you cannot fit them with glasses on. So a few seconds it is the most. :laugh:

Finally my AT-AT Driver helmet is finished. I got all the missing greeblies, including original side holders. Maybe in the future if more parts are discovered what they really are I'll upgrade it further. Until then I'm really happy how this turned out, being one of the coolest SW helmets and one of my favs.

atatdriverhelmet.jpg

The most beautiful and screen accurate Stormtrooper stunt helmet just arrived - SiMan RS Prop Masters:

simanstormtrooperhelmet.jpg

The story of the original prop on RPF: http://www.therpf.com/f45/original-1977-anh-stormtrooper-armor-helmet-95954/index25.html#post1683204

My first SiMan helmet was lost in the mail, Royal Mail sent it elsewhere (Burkina Faso or Tataouine Tunisia maybe LOL), and on their tracking site it says it is returning to sender. But RS Prop Masters didn't wait and sent me a replacement which arrived fast, well packed and in perfect shape. The most accurate Stormtrooper helmet is here! And it is SUPERB too. :)

Last edited:
My second AT-AT Driver helmet made by the well known prop master DarkAgent (DA) who also provides buckets for 501st:

darkagentatatdriverhelm.jpg

And a comparison with my older fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet:

comparisondarkagentfibe.jpg

comparisondarkagentfibe.jpg

A preview of my updated display, still there are some changes that will be made very soon.

collectiondisplay37.jpg

collectiondisplay38.jpg

collectiondisplay39.jpg

collectiondisplay40.jpg

collectiondisplay41.jpg

collectiondisplay42.jpg

collectiondisplay43.jpg

collectiondisplay44.jpg

collectiondisplay45.jpg

The SDS TIE Fighter Pilot bust is not showing in these pics since I need to make a cabinet for it and for the eFX TIE Fighter too. There are a few more helmets coming and the next set of pics will be only when all of them have arrived and when the TIE cabinet is ready.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom