Jigsaw24 and Provision Direct

EMA747

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about The UK's number 1 Apple Mac & Adobe Dealer or Provision Direct - Professional Video and Audio Equipment ?

I am after a Canon XF300 and Provision Direct have a very good price but Jigsaw are near where I live and I always feel easier about purchasing from a local shop.

If anyone does know anything about Jigsaw24 do you know if they do price matching?

Cheers,

Andy S
well, thats no cheap camera there, is there much difference in price ?
I personally would go with the local shop, if its not that much different, and I would do that in case the camera was not to my liking, I could take it back easier for a refund if need be.

Something like £380 different so quite a bit. The place that isn't local do a 2 year uk warranty too but Jigsaw don't.

Does anyone know anything about The UK's number 1 Apple Mac & Adobe Dealer or Provision Direct - Professional Video and Audio Equipment ?

I am after a Canon XF300 and Provision Direct have a very good price but Jigsaw are near where I live and I always feel easier about purchasing from a local shop.

If anyone does know anything about Jigsaw24 do you know if they do price matching?

Cheers,

Andy S

Hi EMA747,

Always nice to see a fellow Notts poster!

Jigsaw do some price matching, but give a full service value for money.
They are in stock and the tech support team should be able to help should anything go wrong. (And if they can't fix it, they're at least close enough for you to come and shout at).
If you've got any questions, give the broadcast department a bell on 03332 400 222 and ask for Anthony - he's the resident XF300 fan and he'd be happy to help

Mish

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom