Jewel Quest on Xbox Live Arcade

MonkeyKnuckle

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Major Nelson said:
You can now download the demo from the Xbox Live Arcade.

Here are some details on the game:
Explore the ancient ruins of Mayan civilization while discovering hidden treasures and priceless artifacts. In this unique new take on the classic-style matching game, you must rearrange valuable relics to turn sand tiles into gold. As you venture deeper into the jungle, you will encounter increasingly difficult puzzles containing secret twists, cursed items, and buried artifacts. Earn the respect of your fellow archaeologists and collect oodles of treasures and jewels. Your quest is complete when you have solved every puzzle, uncovered all the gold statues, and proven yourself a Chief Explorer.

As you face the challenges of this ancient civilization:
- Map your progress through 180 challenging puzzles
- Encounter buried relics, cursed items, and mind-boggling boards
- Immerse yourself in stunning graphics, captivating music, and the wild sounds of the jungle
- Earn bonus points and extra lives as you advance through the quest
- Get special hints to help you with your battle against time

im downloading now:smashin:

I'm sure there will be a trial download...

there is a trial(all xbox live arcade games have trials) 800 points to unlock

seems quite good when you get into it, also seems like it good be fustrating at points.:)

michaelT1888 said:
wot the hell is jewel quest and is it free?

It's a bit like Bejewelled 2 only when you get 3 or more in a row, the squares under them turn gold - turn the whole game board gold and you finish the level :)

Steve-L said:
It's a bit like Bejewelled 2 only when you get 3 or more in a row, the squares under them turn gold - turn the whole game board gold and you finish the level :)

yeah it was quite good i thought. something a bit different. that timer can sneek up on you a bit:)

MonkeyKnuckle86 said:
yeah it was quite good i thought. something a bit different. that timer can sneek up on you a bit:)

Yep, I like it - it makes for a relaxing distraction from killing and racing :)

I do think they could have worked on the graphics a bit - they don't really look HD to me and why did they have to make the game board and "pieces" so small? The sound effects are a little primitive/spartan, but apart from that it's great - I coughed up my 800 points when I finished the first level :smashin:

Steve-L said:
- I coughed up my 800 points when I finished the first level :smashin:

Yeah, I never should have saved my CC details on my 360. It's far too easy to buy more points...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

clocked over 121000 last night. It's pretty cool.

in fact 149810.

dodger747 said:
Yeah, I never should have saved my CC details on my 360. It's far too easy to buy more points...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes it is actually, almost like monopoly money :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom