Jett (Cinemax/Sky One) canceled after season 1

mafaa

Distinguished Member
JETT: Trailer for Carla Gugino Cinemax Series Released

Gugino will play Daisy “Jett” Kowalski. Fresh out of prison, Jett is forced back into a life of crime, once again getting involved with the eccentric criminals of her past. Gugino will also executive produce alongside Mark Stern, Stuart Ford, Dana Brunetti, and Stacey Levin. JETT is created, written, and directed by Sebastian Gutierrez.

In addition to Gugino as the titular Jett, JETT boasts a supporting cast of Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Elena Anaya (The Skin I Live In), Michael Aronov (The Americans), Gaite Jansen (Peaky Blinders), Chris Backus (Big Little Lies), Gil Bellows (Ally McBeal), Jodie Turner-Smith (Nightflyers), Gentry White (The Shannara Chronicles), Violet McGraw (The Haunting of Hill House), Lucy Walters (Get Shorty) and Mustafa Shakir (The Deuce).

Last edited:

jblanche1

Hmmm...great design, photography and cast...not so amazing writing and deeply hackneyed dialogue. A lot of great shows don’t start brilliantly so I’ll stick with it.

encaser

Distinguished Member
Yeah, I've stayed with this too and it's definitely got better or, like a familiar you've got used to.
Never expected to see Carla nekid as she's the draw name but then there's a bunch of others who grace us. Far too much beaver (or merkins) for this to be realistic in this day and age!
What's the real deal with Rosalie..?

encaser

Distinguished Member
episode 9, decent finale :laugh: cliffhanger for season 2 :boring:
Is she telling truth? Her character is supposedly based on not lying but her face was suspect and it's so unlike her to ask for help..?
Not sure I want mate in season 2 as her baby daddy, as it spoils the dynamic of her as a lone wolf and would introduce all that family crap! As it is, she's ace at being a poor mother who pushes childcare onto her female cohort.

mafaa

Distinguished Member
Is she telling truth? Her character is supposedly based on not lying but her face was suspect and it's so unlike her to ask for help..?
Not sure I want mate in season 2 as her baby daddy, as it spoils the dynamic of her as a lone wolf and would introduce all that family crap! As it is, she's ace at being a poor mother who pushes childcare onto her female cohort.
Likely. Also she needs more loyalists for her & her child to stay alive as she will continue to meet baddies till she is deem expendable

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom